Authors are invited to submit abstracts for consideration to be included in the program of 3nd ICEAS’23 as an oral presentation or poster. Only original data describing previously research or experiences, not currently under review by another congress/conference, can be submitted.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Homemade vs professional models for education
- Software for education in animal science
- Life skills for animal science education
- Teaching outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility)
- Scientific and research education
- Educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, e-learning)
- Other themes
All abstracts will be peer reviewed by the scientific committee. Accepted ones will appear in the congress abstract book (with ISBN).
Submissions imply the willingness of at least one author to register, attend the conference, and present the data.
Abstracts must be written in English and must follow the instructions in the template file (below), available in Microsoft Word format and send to secretary of the congress (firstname.lastname@example.org), by the 15th of April, 2023.
Accepted abstracts must be presented in English (the only official language of the congress).
In case of questions related to the abstract submission process please contact us at email@example.com.