Authors are invited to submit abstracts for consideration to be included in the program of 2nd ICEAS’21 as an oral presentation or poster. Only original data describing previously research or experiences, not currently under review by another congress/conference, can be submitted.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Teaching One Health
- Incorporation of One Health approach and it-related methodologies to the tertiary education.
- Teaching and learning experiences
- Teaching outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility)
- Education accreditation, quality and assessment
- Evaluation and assessment of student learning
- New teaching/learning theories and models
- Scientific and research education
- Innovative materials and new tools for teaching
- Educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, e-learning)
- Emerging technologies in learning
- Bridging the gap into the labour market
All abstracts will be peer reviewed by the scientific committee. Accepted ones will appear in the congress abstract book (with ISBN).
Submissions imply the willingness of at least one author to register, attend the conference, and present the data.
Maximum two abstracts can be submitted by one person.
Abstracts must be written in English and must follow the instructions in the template file (below), available in Microsoft Word format and send to secretary of the congress (firstname.lastname@example.org), by the 1st of May, 2021. EXTENDED!!! up to the 10th of May.
Accepted abstracts must be presented virtually in-person (pre-recorded presentations are not allowed) and in English (the only official language of the congress).